Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful - Random

Due to being totally unprepared for today's TToT I thought I'd do a random list of things I am thankful for.



My Broken Dishwasher
When my dishwasher broke down from overuse I along with hubby figured out that it was the heater element that was no longer working. We'd purchased it from Sears nine years earlier and like everything I buy I expected it to last forever. a little longer than nine years. Anyways the part couldn't be found anywhere in Canada but I ended up finding it somewhere in the USA. The part came, sat on the kitchen table for months, and is now stored in the garage somewhere. Just one of those things that never get fixed. Now I use the dishwasher as an extra cupboard. I find it's great for food items I buy that won't fit into the other cupboards. I'm always thankful for extra storage space.

In case you didn't believe me :)


Maggie Magz & Bruce
Even though these two are a lot of work they bring so much love and laughter to my life everyday.Thankful for pets.

Covered in Snow


Bruce Springsteen
I'm a huge, huge Boss fan and whenever I'm down in the dumps I can always count on Bruce to cheer me up. Throw on one of his CD's, crank it up, and I'm dancing in the kitchen. Thankful that I've gotten to see Springsteen four times live.








Food
Thankful that I not only have enough food to eat but that I enjoy cooking and creating with it.

Pita


Seasons
Thankful that I live where I can experience all four seasons. I'm not a winter lover but there is something romantic about that first snow fall.

Internet
Thankful that through the Internet I've been able to meet and make new friends all over the world.

Scrabble & Words With Friends
I've been playing Scrabble since I was five years old and it's a game that I truly enjoy. Hubby isn't into playing board games all that much, so I'm thankful that I'm able to play online anytime I want to.

Beer
Beer has always been my drink of choice and I'm thankful for all the beer companies out there that make and brew it. The first time I ever had a beer was when I was knee high to a grasshopper. My Dad had gone into the washroom and there was a little table in the hallway. He set a newly opened beer on the table and when he came out of the washroom I had drained the entire bottle. Apparently I was 2 at the time.

A nice tall one!


Mrs. Nygen
Thankful that one of my high school teachers Mrs. Nygen encouraged me to follow my dream and write my heart out. Teachers are awesome!

Being Alive
Thankful to be alive and to be able to enjoy each and every day.


To join in on the fun of this blog hop please follow the link and link up Bloggers! Considerings Ten Things of Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...