Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tenacious Tuesday

So I'm guessing you're wondering what the hell is Tenacious Tuesday? I've always liked the word tenacious, and right now the meaning as well as the word is perfect for me. 

From Merriam Webster:

  •  Not easily stopped or pulled apart
  •  Continuing for a long time
  •  Very determined to do something

Works for me, and if you know me I'm sure you'd agree. 

Today I thought I'd share some random thoughts, things that have been happening lately and a few whatnots. What are whatnots? Just stuff, thoughts, junk I feel like sharing that is not of any importance whatsoever. 

Photo source: davidicke

I was told years ago that I have an Indian Spirit Guide. He was described as being very tall and strong. Right now this gives me great comfort. I think out of the spirit guides this one is probably a pretty cool guide to have.

Yesterday was my third year anniversary at HubPages. It's hard to believe that I've been writing on that site for this long. Well actually the last time I wrote an article there was in May of this year. For the record; I haven't abandoned HubPages or the writers that I've grown to admire there.

My sister in law +Christy pushed and pushed me to join Squidoo. In July I wrote my first article or lens and have been quite happy there. The thing I like the most about Squidoo is that they encourage you to include personal stories in whatever you write there. For me I need this as it allows me to share what I know and allows creativity when it comes to writing. 

Yesterday I went and got my hair chopped off. It was the longest it's ever been. (3 more inches and it would have been to my waist)  I was pretty sad to see it lying on the floor, but it'll grow back. I figured if it ends up falling out due to chemo, which starts this Friday, it won't be so much of a shock if it's shorter rather than longer. Anyways it's now barely touching my shoulders. Can't really remember the last time it was this short. When I had chemo 22 years ago I was lucky and didn't lose my hair so hopefully it will be the same this time. 

Tomorrow I'm off to a class to learn about chemo. Apparently it's a prerequisite now. Things sure do change over the years. 

I'm hoping that I'll still be able to get a post done tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday, but if I don't you'll know why.

Have a great day everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...